2014/12/03

Thanks for your patience, unresponsive world.

Have you ever been utterly silenced when you realise your immense inadequacy, ignorance, and arrogance?

Shut up when you see you know nothing about anything at all like you thought?

Hit with the brick wall of realisation that you're not who you thought you were, and neither are others?

Thus: my lack of blogposts in the past months.

These are not bad things. I'm learning so much once I get over myself and admit I have learning to do.

I've been told your Greatest Day is the day you see yourself for who you really are. That means both your Brokenness in and of yourself and God's Grace that you are no longer that man.

I used to hope that someday I'd have a magically life-altering come-to-Jesus sort of Greatest Day. But I've been having so many Greatest Days over these past few months. So apparently it's a lifestyle, not an event.

The Realisation is no fun, but neither is the Repenting, because that includes admitting I'm wrong, and that means sacrificing my arrogance.

But I'm learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add something to the conversation...